‘Enterprise’ vakmanschap voor een MKB prijs.
Al sinds 1982 actief in Informatie Technologie (IT) bij diverse internationale bedrijven op verschillende gebieden waaronder; migratie- en integratie projecten, verhuizingen, transities, systeem- en netwerkbeheer, netwerk topologieën en infrastructuren, site assessments en designs.
Overzicht vanaf 2005 tot nu
IT Solution Architect and Web Services Consultant & Developer:
- Web Site Development & Consultancy
- LAN / WAN Implementation & Configuration
- VoIP / VLAN Solutions (3CX Phone System for Windows)
- Site Assessments & Health Checks
Lead Architect in End User Computing separation project of ABN Amro bank and Royal Bank of Scotland, including:
- User- and departmental data separation
- User- and application migration to new Domain (Active Directory)
- User mailbox (Exchange) migration to new Domain
- COE build workstation migration to new Domain
Design and implementation of Mobius Document Archiving solution on IIS/Apache Tomcat platform.
Creating design proposals initiated by ‘add-on-process’ requests from various ABN-Amro business units.
Performing a continuity and resilience ‘health check’ covering the operational aspects of IP address management (DNS/DHCP/WINS) as implemented at Fortis bank in Brussels based on Fortis priorities and directives.
Infra-structure Architect in move or integration projects of Fortis Commercial Finance concerning new branch offices located in Germany, France, La Réunion, Denmark, Italy, Turkey, Poland and Luxembourg, including:
- Design branch office connectivity solutions
- Design network and COE architecture
- Design and implement network migration planning
- Design and implement End User Computing migration
- User- and departmental data migration into COE environment
- User- and application migration into COE environment
- COE build workstation rollout
Creation and maintaining solution designs of environmental conditions and requirements for Policy Compliance Management implementations, e.g. firewall rules and network traffic flows.
Review, comment and complement written site assessment questionnaires (SAQ) concerning branch offices of a Dutch chemical company operating worldwide. Follow up critical issues and gaps to guarantee a successful migration.